DoBuS in the Media
On this page you will find reports from different media about the work of DoBuS.
- In the Ruhr Nachrichten of March 11, 2020, DoBuS comments on studying with mental illness in an article.
- In 2016, the magazine of "Aktion Mensch" presented DoBuS and TU Dortmund University as a good example for students with disabilities.
- DoBuS received an award from the Zero Project on February 10, 2016. This makes TU Dortmund one of three universities worldwide to receive an award for its inclusion orientation. The Zero Project finds innovative and effective solutions internationally to remove barriers that hinder impaired people.
- In November 2014, TU Dortmund received the 2014 Employer Award for Education for its "convincing concept for the careful, sustainable and successful inclusion of young people with disabilities or impairments." The Confederation of German Employers' Associations selected TU Dortmund University as the award winner in the Higher Education category. This also recognized the work of DoBuS, which was honored in a film at the award ceremony.
- In April 2013, a film team from Gateway visited DoBuS for an in-depth report (Flash required).